Has your sample ballot with the location of your polling place made a premature trip to the recycling bin? Oops.
The usual polling places may have changed since last year (mine did), but it's easy to find the assigned polling place for your neighborhood using the Polling Place Locator tool on the Registrar of Voters web site.
So where do you vote if you live in Imperial Beach? All you need to do is enter your address and hit “Submit Query.”
The locator will show you the polling place where you should go to cast your vote in Tuesday's elections.
Polling places are assigned, but here is a list of where to go to cast your ballot.
- Imperial Beach Charter School, 650 Imperial Beach Blvd.
- Imperial Beach Charter School-West View Campus, 525 3rd St.
- Westview Bible Church, 587 Delaware St.
- Upper Room Pentecostal Church, 631 12th St.
- Sea Breeze Community Church, 1220 Elm Ave.
- Marina Vista Community Center, 1075 8th St.
- , 810 Imperial Beach Blvd.
- Oneonta Elementary School, 1311 10th St.
- San Diego Job Corps, 1325 Iris Ave.
If you vote by mail, ballots can be dropped off before 8 p.m. at any polling place in the county or the Registrar of Voters office, 5201 Ruffin Road, Suite I, San Diego. A postmark will not be accepted.
And if you have the Sample Ballot and Voter Information Pamphlet mailed to your home, just check the back. Your assigned polling place is printed in the purple box in the lower left corner.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more voting information, call 858-565-5800 or 800-696-0136, or visit sdvote.com.