As of 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, the cheapest gas in Imperial Beach and west of Interstate 5 could be found for $3.53 at Arco on Palm Avenue between Florida and 12th streets.
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County rose four-tenths of a cent today to $3.671 after falling one-tenth of a cent each of the previous two days.
The average price is 2.1 cents more than one week ago and 4.3 cents higher than one month ago but 5.3 cents lower than one year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.
The average price has increased six of the past eight days, rising 2.2 cents over that span.
For regular updates on traffic and gas prices in Imperial Beach and beyond, visit the IB Patch Commute page.
- $3.57 at A Gas, formerly 76, at the corner of Ingrid Avenue and Hollister Street
- $3.57/$3.67 at American Gas, formerly Valero, at the corner of Imperial Beach Boulevard
- $3.59 at 7-Eleven at the corner of Imperial Beach Boulevard
- $3.59 at Hollister Gas at the corner of Hollister Street and Coronado Avenue
- $3.59 at 7-Eleven at the corner of Palm Avenue and 13th Street
- $3.59/$3.69 at San Diego Gas and Food at the corner of Hollister Street and Coronado Avenue
- $3.63 at USA Gasoline, formerly Thrifty, at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue
- $3.63/$3.69 at Beach Side Station at the corner of 7th Street and Palm Avenue
- $3.65/$3.73 at 76 station at the corner of 9th Street and Palm Avenue
- $3.93 at the 7-Eleven/Shell at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue