As of 10 a.m. Tuesday the cheapest gas in Imperial Beach or west of Interstate 5 was $4.07 and could be found at multiple stations including 7-Eleven at the corner 13th Street and Imperial Beach Boulevard.
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County rose eight-tenths of a cent today to $4.157, its highest amount since Oct. 29.
The average price has increased 15 consecutive days, rising 43 cents over that span, including seven-tenths of a cent on Monday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.
The average price is 13.9 cents more than one week ago, 48.8 cents higher than one month ago and 29.2 cents greater than one year ago.
The increasing prices are the result of reduced supplies caused by low levels of production in Southern California stemming from refinery maintenance, according to Jeffrey Spring of the Automobile Club of Southern California.
- $4.07 at Hollister Gas at the corner of Hollister Street and Coronado Avenue
- $4.07 at USA Gas at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue
- $4.07/$4.17 at San Diego Gas and Food at the corner of Hollister Street and Coronado Avenue
- $4.07 at A Gas at the corner of Ingrid Avenue and Hollister Street
- $4.09 at Arco on Palm Avenue between Florida and 12th streets
- $4.09/$4.19 at All American Gas at the corner of 13th Street and Imperial Beach Boulevard
- $4.11/$4.19 at 76 station at the corner of 9th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.17 at 7-Eleven at the corner of 13th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.19/$4.26 at Beach Side Station at the corner of 7th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.33 at 7-Eleven/Shell at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue
City News Service contributed to this report.