As of 1 p.m. Tuesday, the cheapest gas in Imperial Beach or west of Interstate 5 could be found for $4.19 at San Diego Gasoline and Food at the corner of Hollister Street and Coronado Avenue.
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County rose Tuesday for the sixth consecutive day, increasing 1.6 cents to $4.365.
The increases stem from record low gasoline inventories and continued refinery issues, according to Jeffrey Spring of the Automobile Club of Southern California.
The average price is 14.7 cents more than a week ago, 12 cents higher than a month ago and 16 cents greater than a year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.
- $4.27 at Thrifty at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue
- $4.29 at the Arco station on Palm Avenue between Florida and 12th streets
- $4.29 at Hollister Gas at the corner of Coronado Avenue and Hollister Street
- $4.29/$4.39 at the Valero station at the corner of 13th Street and Imperial Beach Boulevard
- $4.29/$4.45 at Beach Side Station at the corner of 7th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.33 at 7-Eleven at the corner of 13th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.33 at the 76 station at the corner of Ingrid Avenue and Hollister Street
- $4.35 at 7-Eleven at the corner of 13th Street and Imperial Beach Boulevard
- $4.39/$4.45 at the 76 station at the corner of 9th Street and Palm Avenue
- $4.49 at the Shell/7-Eleven at the corner of Saturn Boulevard and Palm Avenue
City News Service contributed to this report.