- Do you support medical cannabis?
- Do you want to stop the incessant attacks on patients and the community?
- Do you support sensible regulations instead of the draconian ban currently in place in the City?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you won’t want to miss your chance to do something about it!
This November Proposition S will be on the ballot in Imperial Beach, if passed the measure will repeal the city's current ban on safe access to medical marijuana and replace it with sensible regulations, including strict zoning and operational requirements for collectives and cooperatives.
Every Friday and Saturday at 2pm at the YES on S Campaign HQ at 1233 Palm Ave Imperial Beach, CA 91932 we are holding a volunteer day where you can get trained and volunteer with the campaign!
- WHAT: YES on S Volunteer Day
- WHEN: Every Friday and Saturday at 2pm
- WHERE: 1233 Palm Ave Imperial Beach, CA 91932
For more information about Proposition S, please visit www.SafeAccessIB.org
Like our page on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/YESonS2012
Follow us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/YESonS2012
YES on S, Sponsored by Canvass for a Cause and Americans for Safe Access ID#1346568